Nassau Rehabilitation and Nursing Center’s Adult Day Health Care is an alternative to nursing home placement where the frail elderly and/or disabled young adults who are being cared for at home to spend time away from home in a supportive environment. At our program you will have opportunities to socialize with others in our attractive day room or outdoors on our patio, engage in meaningful recreational activities and hobbies, go on community outings, and become involved in community projects.
Our Adult Day Program has been in operation for over 11 years and has a wide range of services that are offered.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
- Clinical Management by Registered Nurses
- Life-Enriching Activities with Trips
- Social Work Services
- Dietary Consultation
- Breakfast, Hot Lunch, Snacks, and Bagged Dinner to take home
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Beauty/Barber Services
- Intergenerational Activities with Neighboring Pre-School
- X-Rays & Lab Services available ONSITE
- DOOR-TO-DOOR TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED!!!